Thursday, January 13, 2011

SNSD - Show! Show! Show! + Oh! Live HQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn9qD6HQnlw

2 comments:

  1. Coz u and me is over....

    You're so cheap and this is'n like you
    I can get used to it now coz it make me dizzy and dizzy..WHY??
    Who breaking up with who?
    You breaking up with me..
    That think is over before you say it..

    A guy that used to follow me around, a very desent guy
    I let everything go 4 you alone..
    Who breaking up with who?
    You breaking up with me..
    Try living without me..

    Tonight of all time
    Why is it raining again
    It make me look so PITIFUL
    Dont try to console me,
    Move this hand we r stranger now..

    Dont worry about me and go away..
    I'll disapear,no string attached..
    You thought I'd hang onto you
    IT'S DISGUSTING dont misunderstand

    I''l meet someone much better than you
    i'll Make u regret it all

    Just say what you gonna say
    how can u be uncool to the very end..
    fiance?? beyonce??
    I'm walking out of my destiny
    not pitiful alone but glamorous solo..That's my way..
    I gave it all, so i dont have regrets

    Pretanding that u r more sad
    Pretanding u r more cool
    All u do just act a fool
    You WERE SHIT without ur crew
    I dont have a time,i gotta go
    so long,good bye,adios..

    Sadness is only for now, boy
    coz love is over, love love is over tonight..



    Coz u and me is over..

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn9qD6HQnlw

    ReplyDelete